Nevada Integrity Technologies
678 Idaho Street
Elko, NV 89801
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
- Computer Services
- Support Windows & MAC
- Business & Home Support
- Screen Repair for Smart Devises
- Virus Removal
- Web Sites
- Enterprise Network Support
- Support Cisco, PBX &VoIP systems
- Audit Server/Domain Security
- Recycling Program
Fundraisers We Support
- Non-Profits that have benefited from our program:
- Friends In Service Helping (FISH)
- United Cerebral Palsy
- Brightpath Adult Enrichment
- Family Resource Center
- Horizon Hospice
- Soroptimist International of Elko
- Senior Center
- Aging and Disability Services
- Division of Child and Family Services
- Chamber of Commerce
- Vocational Rehab (VOC)
- The Boys Scouts of America
Going Green Commitments
- Nevada IT has donated over $20,000 in computers and IT services to local Non-Profits. As well assisting the Elko community and environment for almost a year through our Recycling Program. We offer IT support and computers through our Recycling Program at no cost to the local Non-Profits.
- Services we offer through our program:
- Recycling of all computers and peripherals.
- Computers that are not reused are taken to a recycling facility.
- No cost Government Standards data removal off all hard drives.
- No cost donation of computers to Non-Profits, including set-up and configuration.
- Reduced cost for data retrieval for all computers donated, if requested.
Hours of OperationStore Hours: 10 am to 6 pm Monday - Friday 10 am - 4 pm Saturday
Call for onsite appointments
About the Founder
Donald A. Harwart was born and raised in Los Angeles California. His formal education was through DeVry University. Donald relocated to Reno NV in 2010. Donald is a Server Engineer/ IT Consultant with over 16 years of dedicated experience. Donald has helped startup Fortune 500 companies in California as well as supported some of the largest insurance corporations in his region. With a Christian background, Donald prides himself with upholding the core values of integrity, honesty, value, and service.
“Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.”
― Albert Einstein
Donald and his family relocated up to the Elko area in 2013 and fell in love with Northeastern Nevada. So he decided to stay and purchased a home in Spring Creek. Donald always wanted to start his own business, and did so in January of 2015.
-Big City Supports Meets the Wild West!
We pride ourselves in expedited support without sacrificing customer service. Your satisfaction is our goal.
We'll Impress YouWe put the customers needs come first! We have had customers say, "Besides the great knowledge base and know how, I never felt like I was being up-sold into things I didn't need or was excessive for my small business. No worries with Nevada IT around."
We will meet your IT needs. We promise. And behind that promise, we want you to know that we back our work with a satisfaction guarantee.