1645 Sewell Drive Suite 41
Elko, NV 89801
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
- Alcohol server/sales training
- Classroom tobacco education
- Substance abuse prevention
- Mental Health First Aid training
- Community Health Advocate for Latinos
Fundraisers We Support
- Take Pride Clean Up Green Up
- Festival of Trees
- Cops 'n Burgers
- National Night Out
- Family Fall Festival
- Sherman Station Events
Going Green Commitments
- Our lights are linked to motion sensors that turn them off when there is no activity in the room.
- PACE Coalition recycles paper documents.
- We also sponsor Take Pride in Your Community Clean Up, Green Up Day that results in the removal of tons of waste and debris from our streets and illegal dump sites. It includes safe disposal of unused medicines.
- We recycle ink cartridges from our and other offices.
Hours of Operation8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
PACE Coalition is a partnership of business leaders, parents, law enforcement personnel, social and civic organizations, and other community stakeholders working to preserve and enhance the health of communities in Elko, Eureka, and White Pine counties.
Our motto, “Healthy Communities ... Whatever It Takes,” captures the essence of our coalition’s mission which we fulfill by funding substance use prevention programs, providing special training, and offering educational opportunities about harmful substances, health and wellness, parenting, nutrition, and more.
PACE Coalition works to give youth the information and support they need to avoid harmful substances like alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs.