Tricon Wear Solutions
1355 W Idaho St
Elko, NV 89801
Phone: 775 738-1242
Fax: 775 753-7922
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
- Carbide Recycling
- ToolBOSS Tool Vending Machines
- Reconditioning Services
- Cost Per Part Program
- Repair Serices
- Rapid Responce Centers
- Metalworking Tools
- Mining and Construction
- Prec. Surface/Engeneered Wear Solutions
- Powered Materials and Equipment
Fundraisers We Support
- United Way
Delivering the Promise, In the Community
Around the world there are many cities and towns Kennametal calls home. These wonderful places are also home to our thousands of employees. At Kennametal, we take great pride in supporting these communities, and helping to make them vibrant, enjoyable places to live and work. The Kennametal Foundation is one of the ways we do this, as is our exceptional relationship with the United Way.
The Kennametal Foundation provides monetary grants to qualified organizations around the world in or near communities in which Kennametal facilities are located. These grants are focused on providing educational opportunities through our Technology Education Network (TechEdNet) program, as well as supporting volunteerism and community related issues through our Kennametal in the Community program. Grants made by the Foundation are an important part of our corporate commitment to support our employees and the communities in which they live and work.
The Foundation focuses its giving in order to achieve a greater impact on those causes most aligned with Kennametal’s corporate strategy. Two primary categories have been established for the Foundation giving.
1. TechEdNet - Includes the support of Secondary and Post Secondary Educational opportunities with an emphasis on studies in the areas of technical engineering, machine skill training and materials and environmental sciences.
2. Kennametal in the Community – Focuses us globally on the importance of our employees’ volunteering in the communities where they live and work. We encourage and recognize volunteerism as a key component of our culture. The goal is to create a partnership in which a community organization may be supported monetarily by the Kennametal Foundation when it offers a significant volunteer opportunity for our employees.
Please review our criteria and checklist before submitting an application.
• The Kennametal Foundation accepts applications globally for funding on an annual basis.
• Applications will only be accepted via electronic submission through our website.
• All monetary grants issued by the Kennametal Foundation will be disbursed in U.S. currency only.
• All organizations submitting applications for funding from the Kennametal in the Community program must have a 501(c)3 rating or status.
• All applications will be reviewed, but are not guaranteed funding.
• To be considered for funding, applications must be received by 5:00 p.m. EST on the last Friday in May.
The 2014 application process is closed. The application will reopen in April 2015.