1780 Browning Way
Elko, NV 89801
- Complete care
- Neonatal care
- Preventive care
- Developmental screening
Slothower Pediatrics is dedicated to providing excellent care to patients from birth to 18 years of age. Our primary focus is to give your child the most accurate diagnosis possible, at an affordable cost, while sharing vital health-related information with you to further improve your child's health. We care about every child's well-being, which is why we take the time to get to know each of our patients very well.
• Complete care for infants, children, and adolescents
• Neonatal care, including breastfeeding education and support
• Routine well child care
• Preventive care and immunizations
• Treatment of childhood illnesses
• Developmental screening, vision, and hearing tests
• Mental Health issues including ADHD and adolescent depression and anxiety
Our Mission: To provide the best pediatric care, when you need it, at an affordable cost.