About Henderson Bank Building
The Henderson Bank Building, the cornerstone of the City of Elko's history, was designed by architect George Kelham in the early 1920s with the construction of the building completed in 1929. The Henderson features a distinctive decor of marble floors, dark mahogany trim, and white marble wainscoting. The Henderson continues to be the tallest building in downtown Elko that features some of the best views of downtown, the Ruby Mountains, and the entire valley of Elko.
The Henderson features 32 commercial office spaces varying in area from 180- 500 sq. ft. A total of 14,259 square feet of office space is available throughout the building.
The commercial office lobby entrance is on 4th street and features walls of marble, and mahogany trim and provides either elevator or stair access to the commercial offices located on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors.
Corridor hallways leading to the commercial office areas portray a distinctive character of a vintage era gone bythe standard decor consisting of rich marble wainscoting trimmed in dark mahogany, high twelve-foot ceilings, and marble flooring. The commercial spaces for rent consist of single-room offices, double-room offices, or suites with office doors made of glass and dark mahogany.
Other Features Include:
- Under New Management since April 2013
- All utilities (geothermal heating, air conditioning, and electrical) are provided by the property owners
- Janitorial services are provided for the common areas of the building.
- Daily mail pick up and delivery
- On-site friendly management
- Windows in every office
- Affordable leasing rates
- Water closets in most rooms contain sink with hot and cold running water along with storage space
- Individual thermostats in each office for temperature control.