About Immunize Nevada
Were here for your health.
Day after day, year after year, we work to protect Nevadans from diseases that can be prevented by vaccination. We began in 1995 as a group of citizens concerned about Nevadas immunization rates being the lowest in the country; we are now a statewide 501c3 nonprofit coalition of individual, business, and organization partners working together to impact Nevadas communities by connecting the public with information and resources to solve immediate health need getting vaccinated.
As Nevada's only statewide nonprofit dedicated to immunizations, Immunize Nevada saves lives by preventing disease and promoting health. We accomplish this through increasing the vaccination rates of Nevada's children, teens, adults, and seniors; ensuring adequate public health resources; training healthcare professionals; and expanding health collaborations.
We help keep Nevadans healthy and educated by:
- Serving as a trusted resource
- Supporting healthcare professionals through continuing
- education opportunities, conferences, office tools, and incentives
- Collaborating with regional, state, and national partners to
- develop community-based projects and programs
- Providing outreach and access to vaccines and health resources
- Advocating for pro-immunization policies